You probably haven’t noticed , but i’m from the little country on top of AFRICA called Morocco …. and i love wandering around my country, since it never fails to surprise me with so many different sights .
One of my favorite towns is Chefchaouen : it’s a must visit for someone visiting Morocco, but you would want to visit it along with different cities because it’s unique and wouldn’t give a real image about Morocco .
You can access it easily from the north ( Tangier or Tetouan) By BUS , it is not a coastal but is surrounded by beautiful RIF mountains where you can take amazing hikes .
THINGS TO DO :
- WANDER THE MEDINA streets .
- VISIT ART GALLERYS
- HAVE LUNCH in BAB ESSOUR : the view in the rooftop is amazing , and the SUNSET is beautiful .
- GO TO THE SPA in LINA Ryad & SPA
- HIKE to AKCHOUR , beautiful waterfalls in the area , don’t miss a picture from « GOD’s Bridge » . ask anyone around they’ll guide you . or if you are a group, you can get a guide , it’s always fun to talk with locals .
- if you want to stay in a hostel : Check out Al BARAKA , but if you’re more in a mood of a hotel , there is a lovely boutik hotel called : LA PETITE CHEFCHAOUEN , it’s a gorgeous and the food is amazing : https://www.facebook.com/lapetitechefchaouen/