When you think Athens, you think ACROPOLIS … and YES it’s SPECTACULAR , and is a definitely MUST , but Athens is a lot More .
I had the chance to visit the city in 4 days , after i flew from Casablanca on a straight flight with Air MEDITERRANEAN .
The location of the hotel is very important , as it should allow you to go out at anytime of the day or night , and find LIFE , i recommand anywhere around OMONIA , Monastiraki or PLAKA .
Things to visit :
- Start with the Acropolis
- Follow with the ACROPOLIS MUSUEM
- On the next day , check out the National archeology Musuem .
- Walk around PLAKA
- WALK along El. Venizelou road , you have so many historical beautiful buildings .
- Check out ANAFIOTIKA : a hidden gem where Houses were built in the 1800s by workers who came to Athens from Anafi, an island in the Cyclades and tried to reproduce an island look-alike neighborhood inside ATHENS .
Where to EAT :
- KAPPARI- THISIO : Absolutely the best food i had during my stay
- Little hook : beautiful coffee shop in Monastiraki
- SIX DOGS : go downstairs for food and drinks , it’s ZE place to be in Athens 🙂
- BRunch : ESTRELLA
Shopping Area :
- Ermou street
- Valawritou for Luxury Brands
Dinner and Drinks with a view:
- the 360
- A for Athens
- City pub with no view but cool vibe : MAYOR in KOLONAKI area , the whole area is really cool .
For more informations , you can ask me here or on my instagram 🙂
Cheers Y’all ,